New York-based graphic designer focused on creative lettering and its exploration
An international artist mainly working in drawing and photography.
A selection of Illustration from “L’Homme Montagne” by Amélie Fléchais
Some spreads from my sketchbooks.
“I drew a sketch in pencil, including the movement of a line of spray, then transfer figure to the paper and held the spray line, and next i was making the portrait of dots.”
Ux4conversion is mainly to increase the conversion rate and profitability of a service through the science of UX.
A graphic designer and lettering artist based in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia.
Exodus is a display serif typeface with luxurious lines and a smorgasbord of unique alternative characters.
- Lululemon Type Mural by Ben Johnston
- Magento or WordPress, Which One’s Right For Your eCommerce Development Needs?
- Branding – Glorias del Pueblo
- Handlettered Logotypes, Letterring & Marks by Ginger Monkey
- Branding & Packaging – Kruk Home Brewery
- Awesome Logos & Typography by Jørgen Grotdal
- Hand Lettering Artist – Ian Barnard
- Evian Illustrated Campaign: Illustration by Tom Haugomat
- The Weekly Woody Lettering Project by Cyla Costa
- Lettering Logos by Max Bris
Below are 20 of the best minimalist website designs we’ve found on the web.
Personal project done in between jobs as an exercise in quick production workflows.
A series of illustrations for Honda Jet poster campaign by Arunas Kacinskas
When creating your own logo design, it needs to be well considered…
Finding a career in web design can be daunting- after all, the industry’s more competitive than ever. How can you differentiate yourself from your competitors?
If you are planning to build a LuxuryHouse, then there are some very critical things to know about finding the perfect architect.
Nice work lettering and illustration by Nathan Yoder.
18 females who helped to change the world!
An oil finger painting artist based in New York City
Personal new branding and identity.
Toy design from “Amigos project” by Zigor Samaniego.